30 Days Return
30 Day Unconditional Refund Guarantee for Unopened or Unused Items.
If for whatever reason you do not want your item within 30 days of receiving it, you may also contact us for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases the return shipping fee is the customer's responsibility and is non-refundable. Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused or unopened in order to qualify for a product refund.
How to Return an Item
1. Leave your Comments to email@example.com
2. Receive Return Authorization
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, and “RMA” number.
Note: Return package without first requesting a return and an allocated RMA number will not be accepted.
3. Ship It Back
Please pack the product in the original package in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in their original packaging.
4. Receive Refund
Once our warehouse has received the returned product(s) and checked to confirm it meets our return conditions, the refund will be credited back to the original payment method within 7-10 days (the processing time depends on your payment method and bank). The original shipping fee & return shipping fee will not be refunded.
Return accepted if the item is defective, damaged upon receiving or missing items, wrong items, or incorrect packages sent.
Return accepted for unsatisfactory, unopened, or unused items within 15 days of your receiving.
Items not Eligible for Return
Non-defective used or installed items
Items with unauthorized maintaining
Products from Unauthorized Resellers
The damage is caused by human
Damage to the outer packaging only
Special or custom orders
Sale items or free items
Items with visiable wear and tear
Returns and Compensation Process
1. PayPal refunds may take up to 48 hours to process and appear in your account.
2. Credit card refunds will take between 7-14 business days to appear in your account. This delay depends entirely on your credit card company and any intermediaries.
Return Shipping Charges
1. We'll payfor the return shipping due to an error by the manufacturer or our site(defective or damage products, missing accesories ect.)
2. For non-quality issue refunds, 10% of the electric bike cost and $150 additional return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please read carefully before proceeding with your purchase.
1. Favoto’s e-bike is not to be operated by anyone under the age of 16. Children under the age of 16 may lack the necessary judgment and skill to safely operate the e-bike, potentially resulting in damage to the e-bike, damage to other property, serious injury, and/or death. You assume the responsibility to ensure the age of the operator is at least 16 years old and comply with your local laws and regulations regarding operator age and other qualifications.
2. Riding any bike, e-bike, e-trike, or similar vehicle without a helmet puts you at a very high risk of serious head injury or death. Always wear a properly fitted helmet that covers the foreheads. Many locations require specific safety devices. You assume full responsibility to familiarize yourself and ensure the operator and any passengers adhere to applicable helmet and safety laws or regulations where you ride.
3. Any bike, e-bike, e-trike, or similar vehicle is subject to wear and tear, and certain components and fasteners can stretch or loosen with the vibrations and stress of normal operation. You must check your e-bike/e-trike before each ride and according to the other checklist contained in your e-bike/e-trike’s owner’s manual. Failure to do so could result in property damage, serious injury, or death. You assume full responsibility to perform a pre-ride safety check on the e-bike/e-trike before each ride.
4. Riding any bike, e-bike, e-trike, or similar vehicle involve certain risks, including but not limited to the risk of serious injury or death. You assume full responsibility for the risks involved in your use of the e-bike, e-trike, or related merchandise and related activities.
5. Incorrect assembly, maintenance, or use of your e-bike/e-trike can cause component or performance failure, or loss of control. Serious injury, or death. You must read and understand the entire owner’s manual that came with your e-bike/e-trike and any documentation provided for subcomponents or accessories before riding. Unless your e-bike/e-trike was assembled by favoto’s retail or service team, you assume full responsibility for the proper maintenance and the proper assembly and/or reassembly of your e-bike/e-trike.
6. Using a damaged battery or charger can damage additional components or create a fire hazard. Stop using your battery and charger and contact Favoto if any of the following occur:
(1) your charger’s flexible power cord or output cable or any of the electrical cables on your e-bike/e-trike is frayed, has broken insulation, or any other signs of damage;
(2) your battery or charger is physically damaged, non-functional, or performing abnormally;
(3) your battery or charger experienced a significant impact from a fall, crash, or shipping damage, with or without obvious signs of damage;
(4) your battery was submerged in liquid or had extensive water exposure or damage;
(5) your charger becomes too hot to touch (it’s designed to get warm with normal use), make an unusual smell, makes a popping sound, or shows other structures and, as soon as possible, recycle or otherwise dispose of it according to local rules.
You agree to RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Favoto from all liabilities, causes or actions, claims, and demands that arise in any way from any injury, death, loss, or harm that you sustain or that any other person or any property sustained as a result of your use of the e-bike/e-trike. This RELEASE includes but is not limited to claims based on negligence, or defects in the design, manufacture, maintenance, assembly, or inspection of the e-bike/e-trike.