- 【Push Down and Lock】 - Use of a disc lock can help prevent rollaway theft, it is quick to put on and take off, it doesn’t take up too much space and is not very heavy in weight. You have peace of mind knowing your bike is safe.
- 【Vibration Alarm Sensor】- There are plenty of advantages to this disc locks, one important feature is that it has a vibration alarm sensor. The built-in chip will trigger the loud alarm (110 dB) that surpasses other locks.
- 【Durable for Long-term Use】- With metal cover and stainless steel inside, it performs well in all weather conditions. The disc lock has 6 batteries installed, and another 6 for spare. A low-battery alarm will be triggered when it is running out of power.
- 【Spring Reminder Cable Included】- A striking orange coiled reminder cable that you attach to the handlebar is included in the package to avoid potential damage that might be caused when you park your bike somewhere and forget about the disc lock.
- 【7mm/0.27inch Lock Pin】- The disc lock is suitable for brakes within 7mm / 0.27 inch width. It works not only on bikes, but also on motorcycles, scooters, mopeds etc.
Weight: 14.1 oz. / 400g
Material: Metal cover and stainless steel inside
Lock pin: 0.27inch /7mm
1. One press to lock, and you will hear a beep when it is locked. Then the alarm mode begins.
2. When the lock or your bike senses a vibration 15 seconds after locking up, it will trigger a 3 sound alarm. It will trigger an alarm every time it senses a vibration afterwards, and each time the alarm will last 10 seconds.
3. Unlock it with the key to deactivate the alarm.
4. If a continuous “ ge ge ge” is audible or the vibration alarm lasts less than 10 seconds, that is because the battery is low. You will need to unscrew the 4 screws on the lock surface and change to new batteries. (Please pay attention to the positive and negative pole when changing the batteries.)
1 x Disc lock
6 x Spare batteries (LR44)
2 x Keys
1 x Reminder cable
1 x Carrying bag
1 x L-shape key